THE PROWL

On the Prowl for the Truth

THE PROWL

THE PROWL

2024 Indy Film Festival Entires Announced

Online voting will determine award winners

The 3rd Indy Film Festival has begun and with that comes voting for your favorite short film. 

There are six entries to this year’s festival: “The  Scarecrow” starring Javien Broughton, Sebastian Serna, Abhigna Yanaganti, Mr. Flake, Sebastian Breglio, and Jax Azad; “The Alien” starring by Ev Havoli, Gabbi Prichett, Grace Machen, and Mickey Keller; “The Mirage”, starring Joey Garcia with Lailee Hanif and Ethan Hill; “The Wendy’s Heist”, with actors and producers Abhiram Bandi, Daiwik Sai Mangalagiri, Ajay Sai, and Advaith Godugu; and “Obsession” by Shannon Edwards, Addi Oteyza, and Divya Mukhara. Finally, The Contract by Mokshagna Mandava. 

To vote for your favorite film you can go to the Google Form. Within the form, vote for which film had the best features whether that be the sound, acting, costuming, editing, or cinematography. Lastly, pick your favorite film overall. The results will be used to determine the winner of each category during the festival. Voting ends April 4 and the winners will be announced the following week. 

“It really brings the community experience to the school and I’ve just gotten so many positive responses from both students and teachers. Providing an opportunity to bring the school together for a type of community,” said Mr. Dustin Flake, film teacher and event sponsor.