THE PROWL

On the Prowl for the Truth

THE PROWL

THE PROWL

Students eye making changes in second semester

Courtesy: Storyblocks

As we head into the mid way point of the school year, students have accomplished many things. This includes making new friendships, getting better grades, and for senior students, applying for college. One student, Luis Suarez (11) has this to say about the school year so far.

“Well so far the school year has gone good, it’s my junior year so I got to focus up a little bit, I got to lock in, half the year has already gone by, and i’ve realized this year is tuff, but you know you just gotta get through it, and I think i will finish this year strong,” Suarez said.

With all that being said, with the second semester around the corner, students hope to finish the year strong with good grades so that they can apply to colleges. Students Kiven Attya (12), Howie Ighedo (12), and Kenneth Verdooran (12) had this to say about their goals for the second semester.

“Get to school on time, for the rest of the year, and show up to school as much as I can, and finish off with good grades,” Attya said.

“Be able to lock in, get my grades up, just have fun since it’s my last year,” said Ighedo.

“Turn in work on time”

Another important thing for seniors to remember is when to apply for colleges. While application due dates vary depending on the college, most colleges have due dates from January to mid-february. This is important to remember to finish your applications if you plan on going to college.